One of the best guest features at Disneyland is the Fast Pass. For rides, you bypass the long regular wait lines with a preferred “Fast Pass” line and feel like a VIP! For events, Fast Pass gives access to preferred viewing areas. Take full advantage. Prepare a Fast Pass strategy before you arrive . Here’s how.
There are two ways to get a Fast Pass at Disneyland:
Get a Fast Pass with Max Pass
Click on arrows (middle left/middle right)
How to Use a Fast Pass For Rides:
- Get to the ride in the time window specified on your Fast Pass. Times are strictly adhered to.
- Enter the “Fast Pass” entrance – NOT the “Stand By” entrance.
- Scan your park ticket or annual pass at the entrance.
- DON’T FORGET to get another Fast Pass when your Fast Pass ticket or Max Pass says your are eligible
- IF YOUR FAST PASS RIDE IS CLOSED when you arrive, you just won the jackpot! Your Fast Pass will become a “free” Fast Pass that is good for any ride at any time within that park.
How to Use a Fast Pass For Events:
- Get to the event at least 30″ prior (60″ is better). Fast pass viewing areas are still first come, first serve.
- Find the viewing area specified on your event Fast Pass ticket.
- Give your Fast Pass event ticket to the cast member at the viewing area entrance.
The “hottest” Fast Passes – get these first:
|Park||Ride/Event||Typical Sell Out Time||Fast Pass Terminal Location|
|California Adventure||Incredicoaster||Late Morning||To left of ride entrance|
|California Adventure||Guardians of the Galaxy||Late Morning||Across from ride|
|California Adventure||World of Color||Late Morning – Afternoon||To the side of the Little Mermaid Ride|
|California Adventure||Radiator Springs*||Late Morning – Afternoon||Just past Carthay Circle Restaurant on left|
|California Adventure||Soarin’ Around the World||Afternoon||To the left of ride entrance|
|California Adventure||Toy Story||Afternoon||Across ride entrance|
|Disneyland||Fantasmic||Late Morning – Afternoon||To the left of Mark Twain Showboat|
|Disneyland||Space Mountain||Afternoon||To the right of ride entrance|
|Disneyland||Indiana Jones||Afternoon||To the left of ride entrance|
|Disneyland||Matterhorn Bobsleds||Afternoon||Across from ride entrance|
|Disneyland||Star Tours||Afternoon||Across street from ride entrance|
*Radiator Springs single rider line can be sometimes be quicker than the Fast Pass line.